- CrackBerry Abuser
- 378 Posts
Just updated OS and can't get contacts
Alright I just updated to Verizon's newest release. I had issues with desktop manager backing up my phone. The back up would go smoothly until the end where it would then just sit there for up to 20 minutes before I hit the cancel button. So I figured, screw it, I'll just use google sync to get all my contacts back. So I went ahead and updated the OS without backing up (since the backup wouldn't complete). I then tried to get google sync and found out that google sync is no more!! How do I get all my contacts from google back onto my phone (other than the manual, one by one, method)??
- 11-21-12, 11:03 PM #2
You can set up your Gmail address to be the default service on your BlackBerry and it will sync your contacts and calendar to your device after the email security set up.
You can also find Google Sync available from several users who have posted DropBox links here in the forums if you search for it.
Here is as example for you for where you can get it...
Hope this helps.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-22-12, 05:36 AM #4
- 271 Posts
- 11-22-12, 08:15 AM #5
- 11-23-12, 06:37 PM #6
I dont know if this as been solved but here it goes, go into your email press the blackberry button beside your trackpad, go to options then look for email account management click on that you should see your gmail account click on that, menu will come up, click on edit, scroll down to synchronization option you should see calendar, contacts, deleted items, make sure theres a check mark on what applies to you.
- By HaTaX in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 11-08-11, 03:27 AM
- By Prompter_Man in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-11, 06:02 PM
- By jaymontgomery in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-09, 08:40 PM
- By bsteeves in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 09-11-09, 04:38 PM
- By Bubba1027 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-09, 11:53 PM