- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Just updated to the latest 7.1 version. HELP!!!
So I just updated, data has been restored, but my phone is SCREWED!!!
Don't really know how to explain it but I can't access anything other than my home screen-which isn't normal- and my call log. The blackberry button doesn't bring up the menu, the back button and the end call button do nothing. When I can pull the menu up, the icons are tiny and I can't select any of them! My phone is useless, so I can't even access my options icon. If anyone else has had a similar problem, please help me out!!!
- 12-12-2012, 12:02 AM #7
Either use the app loader like some said or you can get bbsak(BlackBerry swiss army knife) which in my opinion is easier and faster. But more of a dev tool than app loader or dtm. Since you already have or seem to already have the os you want downloaded on your computer, bbsak might be a nice tool to have
- By Tmsnake1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 77Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:58 PM
- By apostrophethis in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:53 PM
- By s4l in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2009, 03:52 AM
- By john doe iii in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 183Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:58 PM
- By tracymarie07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2008, 05:11 PM