Yesterday night I just picked up the bold 9900; it was a tossup between that and the 9810. Not really though, the keyboard on this bold is simply magnificent Once I typed on the bold, I couldn't go back to the torch2 though I liked the longer screen better.

Coming from my curve 8900, OS7 simply rocks; I've played with android phones before (though not the recent Samsung G2) and they all suffered from stuttering once in a while, moving back and forth in home screens or doing animations etc. The bold has none of that, and really is "liquid".

My only "negative" comment might be that I would like a longer screen... maybe move the top of the current screen north a little, move the bottom of the keyboard south; there is a fair amount of room in both top and bottom that could be better utilized, such as with a longer screen. But other than that...

In case anyone is wondering, it's rogers branded, and I got it for $550 off contract at a T-Booth (Telephone Booth?) in Hamilton.
    08-11-11 11:50 AM
    Why lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill die to get 1 right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 11:53 AM
    very nice to know that! i will get one soon also...
    08-11-11 12:03 PM
    Congrats on your purchase!
    But we do already have a thread set up in the 9900 forum here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-636867/
    08-11-11 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD