This phone is awesome and the keyboard is amazing so far just got to get up to sprint to get all my account info switched over but I can't stop looking at the phone so damn beautiful RIM you out did yourself. The keyboard is so much better then my curves its like my curve is from the 70's and this is from 2050 can't get enough of this phone. Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 09:54 AM
    It is a great phone. You should be happy with it....

I had to stop myself from making sweet love to it when I first got it.
    proctph likes this.
    10-15-11 10:41 AM
    Lol I feel like that but I'm gonna control myself but really this is the best phone I've ever owned period and I just can't get over how amazing the keyboard is.

10-15-11 10:48 AM
    Congratulations. I got a Bold 9930 and I know what you mean. I wish people would actually get a shot at looking at it. Every store I've been to the almost frantic kids selling are pushing the droid phones with the larger screens and really not this beautiful and functional device.
    RIM did a good job with this device (I can't say they have always done as well) but I wonder if non-BlackBerry users will get a chance to see it.

Anyway, we got ours so hopefully people will get to take a look at them from us.
    proctph likes this.
    10-15-11 11:07 AM
    When I go in public I always look around to see what everyone is using...so far I think I always have the best phone. I keep downloading apps so I can have a reason to use it more, if there were an app for breathing I would download it.
    proctph likes this.
    10-15-11 11:22 AM
    I just love my BlackBerry Bold...............
    I don't know what I would do without it.
    10-15-11 11:33 AM
    I can't wait until I get a chance later today to take it out in public I almost want to just go out to show it off lol.

10-15-11 11:43 AM
    It is a great phone.
    10-15-11 12:03 PM
    Yea just can't wait to get to know it better but I was really surprised on how good the screen looks. Mike

10-15-11 12:44 PM
    Congrats on your new phone!
    I moved from a curve into this and had the exact same feeling !
    yey for comfortable keyboards !
    10-15-11 01:10 PM
    Yea and the keys feel so much better then the curve better response

10-15-11 01:16 PM
    Got mine like 2 weeks ago - awesome phone!! So happy I didn't go with the iPhone!

10-15-11 01:22 PM
    Yea me to I was looking at other phones because I was tired of the old BB OS but then I saw a new bb 9900 in person and got to play with it and couldn't believe how much improved the OS was. Then I decided to stick with blackberry and couldn't ever go to any other OS the new OS 7 is just mind blowing and in my opinion blows ios and android out of the water.

10-15-11 01:29 PM
    This phone is awesome and the keyboard is amazing so far just got to get up to sprint to get all my account info switched over but I can't stop looking at the phone so damn beautiful RIM you out did yourself. The keyboard is so much better then my curves its like my curve is from the 70's and this is from 2050 can't get enough of this phone. Mike

so, i'm guessing that you like it??
    10-15-11 03:37 PM
    Am jealous OP
    The bols 9900 is such a good phone I used my friend's own and it was awesome made me hate my 9780 completely
    Can't wait to get mine, too bad till next month

10-15-11 04:05 PM
    Who cares. Post in the other thread.

10-15-11 04:09 PM
    yay i get excited for everyone who loves this phone and damm depressed because ATT hasnt released it yet!!
    10-15-11 06:09 PM
    Who cares. Post in the other thread.

Maybe next time they can ask your permission to be happy! *

proctph likes this.
    10-15-11 07:27 PM
  19. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yeah ... the Bold 9900 / 9930 is a brilliant phone with an awesome piano-like keyboard ...
    pure design ... sleek ... efficient ... classic iconic look ... very BOLD!! hehe
    10-15-11 07:34 PM
    Yes the keyboard is just amazing !
    10-15-11 09:23 PM
    Definitely a great phone, the keyboard is what makes this phone however I still believe the os is lacking can't wait for BBX.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-15-11 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD