Long story short, I bought a brand new bb bold 9900 last summer at bestbuy, it broke, took it to geek squad, got a loaner phone, which was a samsung captivate glide, and used the SD card in it until today when bestbuy gave me a BRAND NEW bb bold 9900 because they could not fix mine. I look through my phone after getting it and notice no media has been restored to my BB. I pulled the SD card out, blew in the slot, and on the SD card and replaced it along with multiple battery pulls and still getting the "card cannot be accessed due to fatal error" message. The card worked fine in the captivate, and in my previous bb, but not in my new one? I literally just got it hours ago. The only thing I'm concerned with are my pictures. Is there some way to get them either to my computer or the phone or something to where I have them accessible?? Help me, please ):
    12-17-12 09:38 PM
    Get an SD Card reader and adapter if needed... See if you can repair the disk or access it with a computer... Back up the card... Then try to format it with the BB. See if it works then..if not replace SD Card and move files to it from back up. (all i mean by "backup" is copy & paste...)
    12-17-12 09:46 PM
    My phone had that happen a week ago after fatal error 608 or something like that. Sprint got mine going again with a new SD card for free
    12-21-12 02:22 PM