I can listen to music. But, Jabra default ringtone comes on when someone calls. I tried the headsets on my girlfriends Nokia X2 and her ringtones play through the BT when someone calls her. Any suggestions?
    01-16-13 01:49 PM
    Any of the BlackBerrys I've used have been the same way, sending just a ring, triggering the default headset tone. My
    Samsung plays handset sounds to the headset, but my Style doesn't. Perhaps someone has had a different result, but I haven't seen otherwise.
    Abrante likes this.
    01-17-13 12:21 AM
    I have a BlueAnt headset that does the same thing. My old Motorola was able to play my BB ringtone, though.
    Abrante likes this.
    01-17-13 08:18 AM
    Any of the BlackBerrys I've used have been the same way, sending just a ring, triggering the default headset tone. My
    Samsung plays handset sounds to the headset, but my Style doesn't. Perhaps someone has had a different result, but I haven't seen otherwise.
    Thanks for the responses @Bergerking and @rfig. I can atleast get my text messages read to me with drive safe.ly. I downloaded that app when RIM had the complimentary download
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-17-13 01:52 PM
    Thanks for the responses @Bergerking and @rfig. I can atleast get my text messages read to me with drive safe.ly. I downloaded that app when RIM had the complimentary download
    That's a good thing. My Motorola didn't play my tones thru the headset, either. I was really surprised when I realized that I was hearing them when I got the Galaxy. After years of smartphones, this is the first for me.
    Abrante likes this.
    01-17-13 03:15 PM
    That's a good thing. My Motorola didn't play my tones thru the headset, either. I was really surprised when I realized that I was hearing them when I got the Galaxy. After years of smartphones, this is the first for me.
    I am almost sure that BB10 will have better compatibility streaming via bluetooth devices. Or atleast I hope so
    01-17-13 03:35 PM
    I am almost sure that BB10 will have better compatibility streaming via bluetooth devices. Or atleast I hope so
    It would be nice to see them add true ringtone support, but definitely isn't a dealbreaker for me. My headset streamed just fine, just didn't get the onboard ringtones.
    Abrante likes this.
    01-17-13 08:30 PM