iTunes Music Sync
OK, so I had my music sync'd from my PC to my Bold 9900 using Blackberry Desktop Software. Well my PC crashed and I had to reformat my hard drive. The music I sync'd to my Bold is still on it and playable. However, I can not seem to find a way to sync it back to my PC. I have USB mass storage enabled and when I connect my Bold to my PC I can see the music folder but it is empty. I shows all my pictures and videos, but not my music.
What gives? Why won't my music show up on my PC???
- 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM #7
i thought there was a way to export all your itunes purchases digitally onto your hard drive? ive never done it but i have heard of it for people who switch from an iphone to android and want to use their songs on their android player.twitter: @eve6er69_chris
Except I didn't purchase these from iTunes, I just used it manage my MP3 library. And it was easy to sync specific playlists to my Blackberry. However, I am now learning that this obviously wasn't the best choice.
The only way I have found so far to get my songs back onto my PC is to email one song at a time to myself. But what a pain in the **** that would be.
- CrackBerry User
03-12-2013, 09:40 AM #9
- 10 Posts
iTunes Music Sync - Solution
My apologies for the delayed response and hopefully this is resolved for you. If not, may I suggest:
- Upload your music to DropBox from your device (load the queue up and let it run in the background while connected via WiFi)
- Install DropBox on your PC and the files will automatically download/sync
- Import to iTunes
This is still rather archaic but beats emailing every song individually (Bonus - a simple way to "lend" music to others as you can send a link from DropBox to share the files).
- By the_thunderbird in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2012, 06:03 AM
- By asggold in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:21 PM
- By pro peloton in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2009, 02:51 PM
- By CrackBerry Storm meh in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
- By Allureme48 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:11 PM