OK, so I had my music sync'd from my PC to my Bold 9900 using Blackberry Desktop Software. Well my PC crashed and I had to reformat my hard drive. The music I sync'd to my Bold is still on it and playable. However, I can not seem to find a way to sync it back to my PC. I have USB mass storage enabled and when I connect my Bold to my PC I can see the music folder but it is empty. I shows all my pictures and videos, but not my music.

What gives? Why won't my music show up on my PC???
    01-25-13 02:09 PM
    Has no one else run into this? Or did my question not make any sense...???
    01-28-13 06:40 AM
    Do you have a media card? Maybe you're looking at the device memory and not your card, or vice-versa.
    01-28-13 11:08 AM
    Yes I have a media card and I am looking at the card and not the device memory. All my pictures and videos are also on the media card and they show up just fine.
    01-28-13 11:18 AM
    Is it itunes related? That software spells trouble... At least in my experience
    01-28-13 11:19 AM
    That's what I am thinking too, must have something to do with iTunes. But I used Blackerry Desktop Software to do the sync.
    01-28-13 11:22 AM
    i thought there was a way to export all your itunes purchases digitally onto your hard drive? ive never done it but i have heard of it for people who switch from an iphone to android and want to use their songs on their android player.
    01-28-13 02:03 PM
    Except I didn't purchase these from iTunes, I just used it manage my MP3 library. And it was easy to sync specific playlists to my Blackberry. However, I am now learning that this obviously wasn't the best choice.

The only way I have found so far to get my songs back onto my PC is to email one song at a time to myself. But what a pain in the **** that would be.
    01-30-13 05:16 AM
    My apologies for the delayed response and hopefully this is resolved for you. If not, may I suggest:

- Upload your music to DropBox from your device (load the queue up and let it run in the background while connected via WiFi)
    - Install DropBox on your PC and the files will automatically download/sync
    - Import to iTunes

This is still rather archaic but beats emailing every song individually (Bonus - a simple way to "lend" music to others as you can send a link from DropBox to share the files).
    03-12-13 09:40 AM
    What about saving all the songs from BB to hard drive and then importing that folder/library into iTunes?
    03-13-13 02:17 PM
    (Bonus - a simple way to "lend" music to others as you can send a link from DropBox to share the files).
    Excuse me, but this has been discussed before as it relates to hacked/bootleg software. Let your friends buy their own damn music.
    03-13-13 07:52 PM