Using Outlook 2010 after the trying to sync using DM 7.x and a Bold 9900 I get the following error code: 0x80040fb3

When I look up the error on RIM's KB, if found this KB:
    KB31752-"Synchronization Error. An error has occurred during an attempt to update a device database record" appears during a wired address book synchronization with BlackBerry Desktop Software

KB31752

at the bottom of the KB it says for Outlook 2010 do this:

1. Open the Tools menu and select Advanced Find.
    2. In the Look for drop-down list, click Contacts.
    3. Click the Advanced tab.
    4. Select Field, and then Email Fields, and then E-mail.
    5. In the Condition drop-down list, click Is empty.
    6. Click Add to List.
    7. Select Field, and then Email Fields, and then E-mail 2.
    In the Condition drop-down list, click Is not empty.
    Click Add to List.
    Click Find.
    If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat steps 1 through 10, but remove E-mail 2 and replace it with E-mail 3.
    If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat steps 1 through 10, but this time, search for E-mail with the condition of Is not empty, and E-mail 3 with the condition of Is not empty.
    If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the second email field is populated.

I am stuck, there is no TOOLS menu in Outlook 2010. I wonder if anyone at RIM really tested this KB before they published it?

Can anyone give me a hand?
    Thanks
    Andrew
    08-30-12 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD