Hi, I'm having serious issues with internet connectivity. I'm connected to BIS & have no issues receiving email. When I reboot my phone I can connect to the internet with no problems. If I try again a little later I can't connect unless I reboot. I reclaim memory with meterberry hourly. I have no issues with a different BB using the same sim card & BIS connection. I've even added the correct APN settings just in case, but I've never needed to that with other BB's. I've pinged the device & it seems ok. The issue is solely with the 9900. Any ideas? Thanks.
    12-01-11 01:17 AM
    Maybe it's an buggy OS, which version are running on currently?
    I'm on .540, but I've had the same issue on all builds.
    12-01-11 01:23 AM
    Hi, I'm having serious issues with internet connectivity. I'm connected to BIS & have no issues receiving email. When I reboot my phone I can connect to the internet with no problems. If I try again a little later I can't connect unless I reboot. I reclaim memory with meterberry hourly. I have no issues with a different BB using the same sim card & BIS connection. I've even added the correct APN settings just in case, but I've never needed to that with other BB's. I've pinged the device & it seems ok. The issue is solely with the 9900. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Did you check the security side on certifications??Security/Advanced settings/Certificates
    12-01-11 01:25 AM
    Did you check the security side on certifications??Security/Advanced settings/Certificates
    Hi, just checked that. There are lots of certificates with a tick next to them. Just one with a cross next to it: Diversinet Primary CA. Is there anything I should do? Thanks.
    12-01-11 01:30 AM
    Hi, just checked that. There are lots of certificates with a tick next to them. Just one with a cross next to it: Diversinet Primary CA. Is there anything I should do? Thanks.
    i suggest either stick with the official carrier upgrade on OS or if u want latest leaks do a security wipe and delete the vendors properly. As i had this certification issues when connected EDGE but nothing worked before.
    12-01-11 01:37 AM
    I have the exact same problem and it's freaking me out!.. Whats the point of a blackberry bold 9900 touchscreen and qwerty with a 1.2 GHz processor if u cant use the browser??!!!
    12-01-11 01:38 AM
    i suggest either stick with the official carrier upgrade on OS or if u want latest leaks do a security wipe and delete the vendors properly. As i had this certification issues when connected EDGE but nothing worked before.
    I've installed the OS correctly and never had issues with other BB's. This issue is specific to the 9900.
    12-01-11 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD