I have been reading these forums for a while and they are great! As a thank you here is the latest info on OS 7 devices. I can't say where this info came from, only that we meet with RIM on a regular basis.
    This info may have already been released by others but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have another confirmation.

5 New OS 7.0 devices officially confirmed by RIM. First launch will be Aug 9 with Rogers followed by
    ATT, T-Mobile, Verison and O2 Vodaphone in or after Aug 2011. About 50% of participating carriers have completed their certification.
    Three form factors: Bold, Torch, Full Touch
    Available in both GSM and CDMA
    Features:
    Touch, enhanced browsing, augmented reality, "Liquid Graphics", HD Video, 5MP camera, Digital compass.
    No pricing available but expect them to launch at $199 with contract.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Onemax; 08-03-11 at 08:24 AM.
    08-03-11 08:04 AM
    I have been reading these forums for a while and they are great! As a thank you here is the latest info on OS 7 devices. I can't say where this info came from, only that we meet with RIM on a regular basis.
    This info may have already been released by others but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have another confirmation.

5 New OS 7.0 devices officially conformed by RIM. First launch will be Aug 9 with Rogers followed by
    ATT, T-Mobile, Verison and O2 Vodaphone in or after Aug 2011. About 50% of participating carriers have completed their certification.
    Features:
    Touch, enhanced browsing, augmented reality, "Liquid Graphics", HD Video, 5MP camera, Digital compass.

Hmm, I don't suppose you know if the Torch 9860 will be one of the phones released by Rogers on the 9th do you
    08-03-11 08:12 AM
    Not the 9th but shortly after in Aug. Remember this device is currently being certified by Rogers and will not launch until testing is completed.

08-03-11 08:28 AM
    Why no mention of Sprint? If in their official statement on the 9850 Sprint is mentioned. Being that not new devices introduced this morning will begin rollout this month.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    08-03-11 08:34 AM
    Any new info on the curve? Is it close to release or still a while away?
    08-03-11 08:35 AM

5 New OS 7.0 devices officially confirmed by RIM. First launch will be Aug 9 with Rogers followed by
    Features:

Thanks for info
    Is Rogers opening up preorders for the 9900 tonight after BB7 Fan Night in TO?
    08-03-11 08:37 AM
    This is all the info I've have. I can't say for sure but it looks like this info will be released tonight at Fan Night in Toronto with the Carriers (specifically Rogers) to follow shortly after.

PagerRocka likes this.
    08-03-11 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD