I live in London a city which only seems to be getting rougher and due to my young age I will and have been a subject to violence from rough youths.
    1 month ago i had my 9800 mugged at knife point in a small secluded road in one of London's most expensive neighbourhoods which shows the changing atmosphere. I have now returned to my old 8520. I definitely need insurance when i order my 9900 and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what insurance company is well priced and reliable in terms or replacing or paying out for stolen or lost phones ?
    08-10-11 06:03 AM
    I live in London a city which only seems to be getting rougher and due to my young age I will and have been a subject to violence from rough youths.
    1 month ago i had my 9800 mugged at knife point in a small secluded road in one of London's most expensive neighbourhoods which shows the changing atmosphere. I have now returned to my old 8520. I definitely need insurance when i order my 9900 and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what insurance company is well priced and reliable in terms or replacing or paying out for stolen or lost phones ?
    Sorry to hear you got jacked for your BB. If I recall usually the carrier will offer some sort of coverage. Not sure whether mugging and theft is included in that.
    08-10-11 06:36 AM
    well my contract is nearing its end so there would be no point. i am excited about getting a new BB but i know that it will make me a greater target, with the latest blackberry at the time of release
    08-10-11 06:40 AM
    Do you have home insurnace? You could put it under there or um protect your bubble which you pay �6.99 per month (i think may differ between phones) and it protects it against anything. Never used them before so I'm not how reliable they are.
    08-10-11 07:00 AM
    that is a reasonable price but i need an insurance company that is known for paying out. if i were to place under home insurance it wouldn't be covered for being stolen in the situation i had it stolen so that wouldn't be the path i would take
    08-10-11 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD