Okay,so I finally manage to get my 9900 updated to .342 using AppLoader. I wiped my device with BBSAK and proceeded with the update. Once done,I restored my phone's most recent backup file. When I open it,the apps aren't there. So I use BBSAK to restore my apps. What's weird is that even if they are installed,checking the "uninstalled" tab on Appworld shows the installed apps as uninstalled. The apps are working fine,but the installed and uninstalled conflict is driving me nuts.

Any idea how I can sync appworld with the apps that are already installed on my phone? Pressing ALT+RST doesn't change anything. Any other ideas? Anyone?
    04-26-12 12:05 PM
    Backing up your 3rd party apps with BBSAK is not recommended... it's never worked properly as it restores them all in one folder, which confuses App World.

The only way to get your apps showing properly again in My World is to reinstall them all again.

Next time try this method for backing up your 3rd party apps... BlackBerry 101 - Backing up 3rd party applications on your BlackBerry

Works every time for me
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    04-26-12 12:23 PM
    Thanks Phill_UK. You've managed to save my phone again! Sorry for thanking you only now as I haven't been able to log in lately. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-02-12 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD