i have ang blackberry 9900 insertsim all jumper make it but not work pls help me.
    01-05-14 10:50 AM
    i have ang blackberry 9900 insertsim all jumper make it but not work pls help me.
    Can you put a Piece of thin paper on the back of the simcard? Or: press A LITTLE on the metal piece without the simcard, and after press, put the simcard on it.
    01-05-14 12:23 PM
    Hello, I read through this thread and noticed I have a similar problem. My 930 goes on an endless reboot cycle. Dont know what causes it but it happens randomly and wont stop until I plug it into a charger. Ive wiped and reloaded countless OS to still have the same problem. I switched to my old blackberry and loaded the oldest OS i could find onto my 9930 and started it up with no sim and no SD card. I let it sit for 2 days and had no issue. then I loaded a newer OS and still no issue. I put in a SIM card back in and it now reboots again. i am at my end here, any help?
    01-11-14 11:26 AM
    What you people can also try which was an issue for a customer of mine (bell) was to get a alcohol wipe and cleaning the pins. But reading earlier in this post about retreating pins is also interesting. Is the SIM slot a plug-in onto the motherboard like the 9360?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    01-13-14 03:31 PM
    my problem is not that huge cuz my network sometimes works with different browsers uc and opera , but it doesnt work when i try app world , FB and twitter and always recive the data service is not operational message !
    so how could i solve this problem and i tried many different sim card.
    02-25-16 01:52 AM
    i have a issue that "insert sim card" my phone is a locked one.i have manually unlocked that. 2 days before i formatted the phone.after that it is no sim card issue..it is a verizone wireless mobile . the network shows inactive i checked both the 2g and global but still have the issue... give me solution please
    i tried with many sim cards... i think still my BB is in unlocked condition ... any suggestion please....
    03-12-16 04:25 AM
    i have a issue that "insert sim card" my phone is a locked one.i have manually unlocked that. 2 days before i formatted the phone.after that it is no sim card issue..it is a verizone wireless mobile . the network shows inactive i checked both the 2g and global but still have the issue... give me solution please
    i tried with many sim cards... i think still my BB is in unlocked condition ... any suggestion please....
    More info please.

What type of phone ?

Did you recently purchase it ?
    ( New or used ? )

You want to use it with which carrier ?
    03-12-16 08:29 PM
    I have Bold 9700 and it show sos I realy dont know how i do ..plz help me
    05-08-17 02:21 PM
    I have Bold 9700 and it show sos I realy dont know how i do ..plz help me
    How long do you have this 9700? You bought it? Did you use it earlier? Your sim card is ok? Not micro or nano sim of course
    05-09-17 01:39 AM
    i put some paper on the back of the simcard and now it detects :O
    wtf.
    Can u help.me? I am not able to resolve this issue
    01-28-18 11:50 AM
    Can u help.me? I am not able to resolve this issue
    Can you see six pins where the simcard will connect to?
    What I’ve don’t was put a thin paper with the simcard, to make pressure on the simcard to touch the six pins.
    02-28-18 05:35 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD