Been looking for a 9900 phone as well, & I am hoping I can get one for the right price. Love my 9860 but starting to miss the keyboard.
    07-06-12 11:59 PM
    Be bold baby!
    07-07-12 12:30 AM
    If you're thinking about it, you should probably bang your head against a wall for a few minutes for even considering it. I've had many BlackBerrys (BlackBerries?) and I have finally drawn the line with the 9900.

I have the latest OS, and 2 apps installed. It is slow, the web browser doesn't work, YouTube doesn't work, it freezes, resets itself randomly, and the backlight on the 'back' and 'hang up' keys turns off randomly. It is a poorly built, unthoughtful device and I am finally switching to a real phone such as the Galaxy SIII or iPhone.

Here's hoping RIM goes out of business sooner than later.

EDIT: oh yeah and RIM refuses to replace it even though it is under a year old.

I think you got a bad unit debbie downer...enjoy the sg3 though, it is also a good device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-07-12 12:44 AM
    I looked at your earlier post and I may have jumped to conclusions when I called BS. However you have to admit that the tone of your original post was very hateful and easily taken as exaggerated. I do find it hard to believe that RIM wouldn't work through the problems with you though. After they told you to reload the 0S and it didn't help did you call them back? I wonder because they spent a couple of hours with me over an 0S problem on my phone that I caused. They even went so far as to call me back the next day to follow up and make sure all was well with my phone. .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

They followed up with me for weeks with an issue pairing my old 9700 to my PB about a year ago. Great customer support actually.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Engire likes this.
    07-07-12 12:46 AM
    Best phone I've had and used as well, I even have a white one and a black one - The only thing I don't like on it is the crappy camera.
    07-07-12 03:05 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD