I'm not even sure which OS the phone is shipping with, but are charging it overnight?
    No, it only takes 45 minutes to get a full charge from the phone being at 20% for meso I just charge at night before bed and then in the morning to get to a full charge. I've never charged a phone over night actually, I've always been told that's bad for the battery on most electronice devices.
    01-22-12 05:43 PM
    I'm new to BB and just trying to read everything. I'm with T-Mobile, are these problems with every carrier?
    My understanding is that all carriers have been affected at some point. Who knows? There for a while it seemed that more 9930s were bricking, but all carriers have definitely been hit with the bricking issue.
    01-22-12 05:44 PM
    No, it only takes 45 minutes to get a full charge from the phone being at 20% for meso I just charge at night before bed and then in the morning to get to a full charge. I've never charged a phone over night actually, I've always been told that's bad for the battery on most electronice devices.
    Interesting... And thanks for the reply. I have always charged my phones while I sleep. I see your point, but I don't want to have to change my routine of charging nightly while I sleep. No big deal, as I would rather it brick earlier, than later. Seems most have been happy with their replacement.
    Last edited by sallenthornton; 01-22-12 at 05:55 PM.
    01-22-12 05:48 PM
    My routine is to turn off my 9900 and plug in the OEM charger. So far, no bricking since the AT&T launch and have upgraded to the latest official AT&T OS.
    01-22-12 09:30 PM
    I had to go back to .440. I was getting terrible battery life and random reboots on .576.
    01-23-12 06:35 AM
455 ... 171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD