CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Icon Settings Will NOT Save

I read an article on posted on Crackberry in regards to resetting home icons, themes...etc and starting fresh. I thought, might as well and reset my icons and started organizing my apps and hiding the icons that come from the service provider At&t.

Everything saves for a few days and then the At&t icons keep appearing and it rearranges my icons. It's driving me nuts. Can I delete the programs installed by my service provider (Can't through Blackberry Desktop) or hide them permanetley? I should have never reset my icons! Thanks for the help
    Last edited by buzzon; 06-21-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Nevermind, I found I can delete the unwanted programs through service books. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,725 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buzzon View Post
    Nevermind, I found I can delete the unwanted programs through service books. Thanks!
    ...and they will be back again before you know it

Just create a new folder, name it Junk, place them all in there, and hide the folder. Sorted.

Sent from my  Bold™
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Good idea.... Will do if they come back. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by buzzon View Post
    Good idea.... Will do if they come back. Thanks!
    They will come back after a reboot/battery pull. I suggest to follow what Phill_UK said.
    8330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10 Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1055 Long gone are the days of the battery pull.