is there a solution for the week-view-problem by now? i hated the week-view of the 9900 so much that I switched back to the 9700. Like the OP i live on the week-view and really want that eight hours a day on one glance!!
    04-11-12 08:01 PM
    Wouldn't changing the font change everything else on your phone? It's one thing to have a customized font to your liking for Messages or Menu features but it's another thing to lose that just to customize your calendar. I think it would be a PITA. And for further information changing the start and end times doesn't fix it. I tried out Pocket Informant but I found it useless to have to Open up the app to see my agenda.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 09:34 PM
    My week view I can view 6 hours easily. But by simply scrolling up and down, I can view the rest of the day...
    Is scrolling really an issue??
    04-11-12 10:36 PM
    Yes, I don't want to scroll, I want to see my whole working week on one view. I love how the 9700 is able to do this. This is not whining, it is just very convenient when you make new appointments and see the whole weekly schedule at once.
    04-11-12 11:47 PM
    Agenda View FTW. And month-view is a good overall snapshot too.
    04-12-12 01:41 AM
    Wait, am I getting this right? The OP doesn't believe there is a "week" view on the calendar? Now they've been shown that and are complaining that only four hours show up?

Try scrolling up and down - you get the full 24 hour period. Want more hours to show (I use the default and get five at a time)? Make your font smaller. But then we'll hear complaints about how nothing is readable. EDIT: Do you really want to see 24 hours in a single view? Or are you talking an eight hour day (8-4)? If so, shrinking your font should work.

Seriously, look at your phone, look at the menus and you'll find what you are looking for. But ultimately, if you're just too lazy or "can't function" if you have to do a bit of scrolling to see your full week, then there's really not much RIM or anyone else can do to help you.

What you would DIE for is built into the calendar. It's not RIM's fault you don't know how to push the BB button in the app and scroll around to look.

JB
    Last edited by LordCrankypants; 04-12-12 at 06:26 AM.
    04-12-12 06:21 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD