- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
I Need Help Wiping A Completely Dead 9900 Berry
Hi, I have a company blackberry that is completely dead. The device shows no signs of life; No power lights of any sort, nothing on the screen. I changed batteries with no success. I connected the blackberry to the PC and the BB Desktop manager would not detect the device. I plugged it into the PC without the battery same deal.
I received a replacement from TMobile, thing is before sending it back this defective unit I need to wipe all company data/emails from the device. Is there ANY way I can wipe this device in the state that it its in?
- 12-30-12, 04:50 PM #2• That's Phill… with 2 L's ☺
- By fANTOM in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-09, 10:36 AM
- By Martyr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 27Last Post: 03-25-09, 03:42 PM
- By mase1981 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 02-24-09, 11:26 AM
- By MTB99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-09, 10:33 AM
- By M.J.H. in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-08, 09:53 PM