- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
I need help!
My phone is on, receives calls, texts, emails etc. However it will not let me click anything. NOTHING. All it says is "restart completed" and the option of "Okay" and "Details" but again, it won't let me click.
I have pulled the batter 6 freaking times.
Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM #4
- 2,206 Posts
Try to insure your media card is inserted correctly if you have one in the device. I had an issue similar to yours, and I just took out the card, reinserted it and was back in business.BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 Hybrid HERE
Powered by my BlackBerry - Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1
- By trmr2000 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:07 PM
- By BadTA in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2007, 11:20 PM
- By mish2brivero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:48 PM
- By yorkie2 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:33 AM
- By Nizzbag in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:20 PM