I have the device unlocked and working fine on ATT with my ATT sim card in EDGE of coarse. The problem is it still shows the Verizon number that is on the phone and when I press 1 to dial voicemail it calls the Verizon number. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
    bbhybridchris likes this.
    08-26-11 10:47 AM
    Dial ##000000 then send

The very first entry is your number, change that to your new one. Do NOT touch anything else in that screen though, you could mess some things up...
    08-26-11 10:54 AM
    Thanks

I changed the number in the voicemail setting and it works now. Still shows the verizon number as my number but works perfectly.
    08-26-11 11:35 AM
    Hello guys, I have a 9930 from unlocked from Verizon, and I have the same problem with my phone and voice mail no. and I do the ##000000 and I change my phone no, save it , but when I go out of that app, it goes back to old one. Also my BB service is not working at all?
    I am not from the US I was there and I bough it, but now I am in Serbia I live here.
    I have activated BB service with my provider (Telenor from Norway) but it still does not work.
    Is there anything that I can do except to smash it into pieces since it has been really annoying for more then 20 days!!!
    09-20-11 03:48 AM
    Thanks

I changed the number in the voicemail setting and it works now. Still shows the verizon number as my number but works perfectly.
    To change the 'My Number' to your current AT&T phone number, just go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > SIM Card

Highlight the phone number, press Menu, select Edit SIM Phone Number, enter the correct number, then exit and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD