I have really tried searching for a solution but to no avail
I am currently living in Saudi Arabia, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find a suitable satnav programme for my Bold 9900. I have tried downloading the trial versions of WisePilot, NavTrack and Ubinav, but nothing seemed to work. NavTrack and Ubinav give me the error, "Authentication failed" and WisePilot has "No GPS coverage".
Let me tell you that at times I can perfectly use Google Maps for navigation, but it doesn't work all the times and I also don't find it accurate enough. Moreover, I am actually looking for a turn by turn navigation programme, preferably with voice instructions.
I am aware that only few mobile navigation programmes cover Middle East, but I have no clue as to which one is suitable for my 9900 (7.1) and how I should locate and install it.
- 03-18-2013, 01:59 PM #5
I'm also a new user from Saudi Arabia. Purchased new 9900 few months back. Subscribed to BIS services from Mobily. I have similar problem with BB maps, Google maps, Viber, Nimbuss, etc. As per Mobily no issues from them as internet and BBM works fine. Searched all forums but didn't get any solution! Don't know where to go!
Does these apps works fine on ur phone??
- By nitu in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:16 PM
- By Bold over in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:58 PM
- By freshgeardude in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2009, 03:24 PM
- By skullz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:00 PM
- By lilme08 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:46 AM