I have a question about replacing the keyboard on the 9900
I have to replace the keyboard on my 9900 and after watching a few How To videos all of them use a small place prybar to remove the piece below the keyboard and the keyboard connector.
Does anyone know if I really need to use something like this or will a small tip screwdriver work just as well.
Last edited by eds817; 02-12-2013 at 10:23 AM.New York Yankees
It's Hard To Be Humble
- CrackBerry Genius
02-11-2013, 02:15 PM #3Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
- 1,556 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By cstew47 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:27 PM
- By vincentnyc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 62Last Post: 12-26-2009, 09:24 AM
- By Indycar in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
- By Evil Sports in forum AndroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
- By vllssv in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2009, 04:04 PM