I have a question about replacing the keyboard on the 9900
I have to replace the keyboard on my 9900 and after watching a few How To videos all of them use a small place prybar to remove the piece below the keyboard and the keyboard connector.
Does anyone know if I really need to use something like this or will a small tip screwdriver work just as well.
Last edited by eds817; 02-12-13 at 11:23 AM.
- 02-11-13, 03:03 PM #2
- CrackBerry Genius
02-11-13, 03:15 PM #3
- 3,118 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
- 02-11-13, 03:59 PM #4
yep tiny little eyeglass or computer screwdriver will do, thumbnail will do or even a blunt butter knife :-p just be very careful, you dont want to tear anything, if you do you will be VERY sorry haha
- By cstew47 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-11, 09:27 PM
- By vincentnyc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 62Last Post: 12-26-09, 10:24 AM
- By Indycar in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-10-09, 04:06 PM
- By Evil Sports in forum AndroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-09, 12:13 AM
- By vllssv in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-09, 05:04 PM