I guess will not be the first to carry BB 7 phones. With Verizon people being able to order the phone on the 15th and recieve shortly after and Sprint not until the 21st. Looks like Verizon is first out of the gate. Lucky. I can't wait.
    08-14-11 08:54 AM
    By the time you order it on the 15th, it'll take a few days, so it'd be around the same time...wow! MAYBE? a day or two? Early? I'd rather pick it up at a Carrier, than wait and get a Phone that might be delayed by the mail. Sprint rep even told me that it'd be about the same time if they do pre-order also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 09:21 AM
    VZW that order tomorrow the 15th, will have the phone on Tuesday the 16th.
    08-14-11 09:23 AM
    If you say so

08-14-11 09:25 AM
    Hey cheer up. Atleast you don't have to wait until fall. Very excited for this phone.
    08-14-11 09:51 AM
    I am very exticed. Just waiting to hear the word from Crackberry on when they will send me my new phone. Can't wait. I don't know if they will send me a voucher for the phone and the actual phone. I've never won anything like this before. The 9860 looks cool to, but don't know if I can handle the full touch keyboard.
    ****Just waiting on the word from Crackberry. Patiently waiting for my new toy.
    08-14-11 09:54 AM
    Oh Iam very excited, funny thing last week, I called a Sprint national rep and asked about the Bold 9930's availabilty, and she said "I think we already have some in stock, would you like to order one now?" My heart was aflutter lol...really? Sprint may have it before next Sunday? I told her YES! If you have a Bold 9930 ready to ship to me now 08/11 I'd have it way before the 21st!...unfortunatly she came back on and said they didn't have any in yet, and doubt they'd have a possible preorder and that it was definatly launching 08/21/11...so I'm geeked for next Sunday, I'll be waiting in the BlackBerry Store in their parking lot at 11:45am (they open at 12pm)

08-14-11 10:12 AM
    YEA, no one I have tried could get it to me. One more week....
    08-14-11 10:46 AM
    By the time you order it on the 15th, it'll take a few days, so it'd be around the same time...wow! MAYBE? a day or two? Early? I'd rather pick it up at a Carrier, than wait and get a Phone that might be delayed by the mail. Sprint rep even told me that it'd be about the same time if they do pre-order also.

Really though..? I bought my Bold 9650 online and it came with free overnight shipping AND I ended up getting it more than a week earlier than the carrier stores.

Not to mention EVERY single Verizon rep has told me that if you want it earlier to order it online, but I guess your theory works if everyone just happens to be lieing and ordering my 9650 was actually just a dream, but whatever.

And its not just "one or two days" its actually closer to a weeks than it is one or two days. But again, whatever.

Oh and PS. we are in the 21st century now.. Mail is pretty damn correct and down to a system at this point. You have a better chance of the store to get delayed for some reason than the mail getting delayed. But AGAIN, whatever.
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 08-14-11 at 11:02 AM.
    08-14-11 10:52 AM
    I been on the phone with sprint everyday since the flyer dropped and haven't been able to squeeze any info out of them ... I really hope tomorrow I'll get lucky and get some good news , anyway i'm there the 21st and getting my new 9930...
    08-14-11 01:48 PM
    I been on the phone with sprint everyday since the flyer dropped and haven't been able to squeeze any info out of them ... I really hope tomorrow I'll get lucky and get some good news , anyway i'm there the 21st and getting my new 9930...
    I spoke with a rep almost everyday last week online as well as by phone and on Thursday, I finally had one confirm to me that it would be released on the 21st, but she did not have pricing for the devices yet. She also, confirmed the 9850 and Conquer would be released on the 21st as well.
    Last edited by ZMc1834; 08-15-11 at 07:35 AM.
    08-15-11 07:33 AM
    Sprint got the Bold 9650 a few days ahead of Verizon so I'm sure the wait won't be very long. Just be thankful you're not on AT&T or T-Mobile.

08-15-11 07:58 AM
    My upgrade is on Sept 1st, do any of you have any idea how I can get the 9930 on the 21st instead of Sept 1st and still pay $249 for it? Really want this device
    08-15-11 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD