So I've had the 9900 for a few weeks now. One think I enjoy about it is the web browser and how I've simply replaced the need for quite a few apps with a simple Home Screen link to the HTML5 website. Here are a list of sites this seems to work well with...are their any more?

- LinkedIn
    - Chase.com
    - Huffington Post
    - Box.net
    - Google Reader
    - N4BB
    02-20-12 01:05 PM
    Dailymotion.com does (enable the HTML5 beta), youtube does. Viddler doesn't yet, but if enough vouch for it, they will.

We still need to push forth for ustream, livestream, tinychat, etc. to support HTML5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 02:22 PM
    Accuweather too, works really well.
    02-20-12 03:17 PM
    Also:
    - ESPN
    - GetGlue
    - Untappd
    02-20-12 10:20 PM
    This is a good start but is that it for current html5 content.
    Is html5 web page design or will it be mobile apps?
    03-20-12 10:01 AM
    This is a good start but is that it for current html5 content.
    Is html5 web page design or will it be mobile apps?
    HTML5 is javascript, basically, it is much more than just making an app, but embedding a video or audio file directly, for direct viewing. That's what it can do. I'm not a developer, but it sure beats out flash player and requires much less memory.
    03-20-12 01:41 PM
    HTML5 is javascript, basically, it is much more than just making an app, but embedding a video or audio file directly, for direct viewing. That's what it can do. I'm not a developer, but it sure beats out flash player and requires much less memory.
    And also Flash players often need what so call a "pug-in" on the user side in order to it to work.
    03-20-12 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD