Looking to get this phone, so how do you use this potentially awesome feature?
    02-16-12 11:06 AM
    I had previously typed more but then clicked the wrong button and it all went away. So, short answer, I thought I could use it on the vending machines here but I was wrong. I'm hoping someone else has a better answer. :-)

Have you read this article yet?
    http://crackberry.com/how-use-nfc-tags-blackberry
    02-16-12 11:17 AM
    I had previously typed more but then clicked the wrong button and it all went away. So, short answer, I thought I could use it on the vending machines here but I was wrong. I'm hoping someone else has a better answer. :-)

Have you read this article yet?
    http://crackberry.com/how-use-nfc-tags-blackberry
    Will read now.
    02-16-12 11:23 AM
    Ya me too LOL.
    02-16-12 11:25 AM
    Ya me too LOL.
    Pretty good stuff there!

May make the switch, just wish the Bold 9930 had a front facing camera. I don't want to lose that and the great back camera from the iPhone 4S. Guess I'll have to do away with airplay mirroring, oh well.
    02-16-12 11:28 AM
    Not to derail the topic, because I'm really excited about NFC, but I feel obligated to point something out since you're switching from an iPhone. I'm sure you already know this, I just want to mention; you know the 9930 does not have a virtual keyboard, right?
    02-16-12 11:30 AM
    Not to derail the topic, because I'm really excited about NFC, but I feel obligated to point something out since you're switching from an iPhone. I'm sure you already know this, I just want to mention; you know the 9930 does not have a virtual keyboard, right?
    I would hope that it wouldn't offer a keyboard on top of a keyboard

ALSO, Can you print wirelessly from the Bold 9930?
    I don't know how to find out the email address of my printer, but I can Airprint to it.
    02-16-12 12:06 PM
    Well technically speaking the Torch 9800 had a keyboard on top of a keyboard. :-)

I'm new to the 9930 so I can't speak to wireless printing unfortunately. There might be an app for it but I honestly have no idea.
    02-16-12 12:11 PM
    Well technically speaking the Torch 9800 had a keyboard on top of a keyboard. :-)

I'm new to the 9930 so I can't speak to wireless printing unfortunately. There might be an app for it but I honestly have no idea.
    If someone could chime in on Wireless printing that would be awesome... I couldn't find anything about it.
    02-16-12 12:13 PM
    I don't know of any way to wirelessly print from your BlackBerry.
    02-16-12 02:21 PM
    02-16-12 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD