the problem is i don't see "remove" on the 9930. if i see that option i would click on it long time ago. i'm on 9930 on verizon in the good ole us of a.

Your options/typing and language/language screen doesn't look like this?
    9930 USA
    piratebee likes this.
    08-23-12 03:52 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Your options/typing and language/language screen doesn't look like this?
    9930 USA
    under manage...there is no "remove" on my 9930.
    08-23-12 05:39 PM
    the problem is i don't see "remove" on the 9930. if i see that option i would click on it long time ago. i'm on 9930 on verizon in the good ole us of a.
    Got myself a Verizon 9930 here in the USA (on the east coast) also and I see exactly what both Phill and the other posters are trying to explain to you. I see "remove", and everything else. Call VZW and have them walk you through it. Good luck.
    08-23-12 05:58 PM
    Thx all. I won't bother contacting vze tech support because I have bad experience with them. I think I already know the solution which is either upgrade my os or reinstall my os. But I'm too lazy to do all that.
    08-23-12 06:45 PM
    Thx all. I won't bother contacting vze tech support because I have bad experience with them. I think I already know the solution which is either upgrade my os or reinstall my os. But I'm too lazy to do all that.

Thanks vincentnyc ! for getting a solution by youself

Good Luck.
    08-23-12 10:31 PM
    My question is why are we trying to remove languages? It would seem prudent to remove unwanted or unused applications that the OP has installed rather than getting into the nitty gritty of the OS.
    08-24-12 03:39 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD