For some like myself the camera is not a consideration to determine what I'll purchase.

The fact it may have a camera is a bonus.
    My point was that my phone from three years ago had a considerably better camera than the current flagship model....the Curve wasn't a flagship model.

That's not good at all.
    12-30-11 10:18 AM
    My point was that my phone from three years ago had a considerably better camera than the current flagship model....the Curve wasn't a flagship model.

That's not good at all.
    Grapes or gripes?

I never bought a phone for it's camera. Camera works its a bonus for me.
    12-30-11 01:07 PM

That's not good at all.
    There is no Blackberry Flagship phone, the 8900 had a better camera then the "flagship" at the time, the bold 9000, but had no 3G.

My 9900 has a better camera then the 9700 I had before, so I don't know how you 8900 was better.
    12-31-11 03:19 AM
    I use CardFila.com to collect all business cards on iPhone because it is so easy to collect, find and use any contact at any time.
    12-11-12 10:14 PM
    If you open your NFC "Smart Tags" icon, you can scan barcodes from there.

And thanks for the focus tips! I have experimented with it myself, but haven't quite got it to focus close up.. I will try what you are doing.
    12-12-12 12:00 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD