- CrackBerry Abuser
- 161 Posts
- PM me
How to send file via NFC from 9930 to Galaxy S3
Just like the title says. Wife has a Galaxy S3 I have the 9930.
I would like cookbook instructions on how to transfer a file or picture via NFC.
I would prefer if some could advise me on how to do this in this format:
1) Turn 9930 on by pressing the power button found on the top right side of the keyboard.
2) Once BB boots and is on the home screen, scroll to the top using trackpad and press trackpad to open the 'Manage Connections' window.
3) Use trackpad to scroll down to the NFC box and press trackpad to enable NFC.
4) Exit out of 'Manage Connections' window, use trackpad to find the 'Media' folder. Once 'Media' folder is found and highlighted press trackpad to open the 'Media' folder.
5) Use trackpad to scroll over to 'Pictures' folder. Once pictures folder is highlighted, press trackpad to open the 'Pictures' folder.
6) etc....you get the point...
I am well versed with the 9930 obviously, but can't seem to get a picture to transfer.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-12, 03:18 AM #2
- 4,360 Posts
I tried doing this with a friends S3, all I kept getting was an error saying the format wasn't recognized. Either from the S3 to the BB or BB to the S3. I did manage to get some text documents and a song or 2 to transfer, but pictures were no go.
- 12-09-12, 05:54 PM #4
think you can only send nfc to bb to bb or android to android. nfc only toggles yoour bluetooth on so just send using bluetooth funny, i was trying to do the same thing with my mums s3! so asked someone and that's how i got answer
- By pinoiryder in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-12, 09:56 PM
- By carlmaccay in forum Mac UsersReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-11, 03:21 AM
- By stevenkan in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-09, 11:44 PM
- By Tom163 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-09, 02:33 PM
- By uma in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-09, 11:43 AM