Hi, where is the option so when you delete emails on outlook (Exchange client) the emails do not delete on the blackberry (synced through a BES)? In email reconciliation it allows you to configure the exact opposite, but I do not see how to configure it when an email is deleted from outlook.

Thanks
    03-18-13 03:12 PM
    you don't...

The choices are delete from the handset only, or the mailbox and handset, but not the other way round.

Sorry
    03-20-13 12:57 PM
    Funny, I want to know how to have phone emails delete when deleting from the Exchange client - opposite situation from the OP and my set up sounds like what the OP actually wants - not sure why cause it is a pain to delete things twice... Must be a sync setting on the server - IT is getting a visit tomorrow I have my phone set to prompt for deleting from the phone but is not syncing when deleting from the desktop (BES). Any enterprise gurus out there?
    03-20-13 07:45 PM
    I'll have to check - I know when I file stuff from my outlook client it reflects on the phone in moments, but I don't remember deleting anything recently so I'll check it out when I'm logged on next & see what happens.

As for BES admins - there is/was a forum area for BES stuff sometime ago on here, since the re-design you might have to have a look about but you should find something.
    03-22-13 12:53 PM
    Checked and all working as you would expect - depending on the time of day and where I am it sometimes takes a few mins to update the phone from outlook, but deleted messages go as you would expect ditto read messages on outlook update the phone within a few mins.
    03-26-13 12:49 PM