Hey.

I have my 9900 connected to my car stereo system using the aux port in the CD player/deck. It sounds very monotone and there is a noticeable difference in the quality if I play music directly from the CD instead. Are there settings I can change to improve the quality?

What about audioboost? Would that damage my car speakers?

Q4L
    08-31-11 08:31 PM
    The source media you're playing isn't identical. What kind of media is it? Mp3? If so what bitrate?
    08-31-11 08:36 PM
    I'm interested as well.
    08-31-11 09:48 PM
    use high bitrate mp3s only! (196kbps minimum) and adjust the equalizer on your car stereo.. you usually want the lows and highs above the mids (like a V pattern almost) or just use a preset equalizer on your blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 11:42 PM
    Maybe get yourself a portable amp, e.g. FIIO-Amplifier.. I'm using one to boost music from my phones/walkman to the aux-in socket of my car's audio player.
    09-01-11 11:01 AM
    Kmrdeva - how would you describe the quality? Is there that "punch" in the speakers?

I'm using 192 bit rate mp3s. Right now, I set the equalizer through my car. I've never tried the opposite so I guess I'll give that a go, but I really don't see it making a difference. Kmrdeva's idea intrigues me....
    09-01-11 10:09 PM
    Kmrdeva - how would you describe the quality? Is there that "punch" in the speakers?

I'm using 192 bit rate mp3s. Right now, I set the equalizer through my car. I've never tried the opposite so I guess I'll give that a go, but I really don't see it making a difference. Kmrdeva's idea intrigues me....
    Yes, quik4life - with the portable amp, I get punchy bass and all round clearer music. In fact, I've had to reduce my bass and treble on the car player itself (bass 1/6, treble 2/6).

I didn't know about the FiiO E7 when I bought my amp so I am using a Hippo Box+ instead.
    Last edited by kmrdeva; 09-01-11 at 10:29 PM.
    quik4life likes this.
    09-01-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD