Hey all, Just wanted to share what I went through in the last two hours...but first, also the recap:

On Tuesday, I got cash, 500 pounds for the Bold 9900 and went straight to the mall. Checked nine shops and all of them were out of stock. Only the three out of those 9 shops told me that the stock will arrive on thursday.

So right after school, I went again, the first shop made me wait 10 minutes to tell me that the people sitting in the right corner bought the last one.
    So I ran towards the 2nd shop and they told me that they have 2 pieces left but for pay as you go, the one for 530 pounds. I checked my wallet and saw that I had only 528 pounds total. So I told them to reserve it and I will be back in an hour. They told me that they can only hold on for 10 minutes or else if anyone comes, they will give it away. So I ran like mad, checked the other shop and they were out of it too. My debit card was also not available that I could charge it as I did not receive my pin. Then as I was finding a bank, running around like crazy, I saw a money exchange shop. I had around 8000 Pakistani rupees and they made me wait for 5 mins to tell me that they do not buy Pakistani rupees as nobody buys from them. Then I asked them the address for HSBC, ran like for 5 mins and after 10 minutes of queue I got my cash.
    I ran back, and asked for it, this time the salesman was changed and he told me to let him check if they have it in stock. Then another salesman came and said that they dont have it anymore even when the guy I asked was bringing one box. Then the two salesman got into a fight for whether they should give it without the contract or no. Finally, the one on my side WON and sold it to me.

Anyways, my new battery for some reason is completely flat and I just came home, I am charging it for last 10 minutes but it is not even showing the red light. Does anyone have any ideas on this issue?

Thanks!!
    10-13-11 11:51 AM
    turn it off let it charge for a few hours if that does not work take it back!!!
    Abdullahh121212 likes this.
    10-13-11 12:26 PM
    hhmmm.. okay thank you...
    10-13-11 12:33 PM
    Poor guy! After all of that I hope your battery works! I tackled the UPS guy when he brought mine.
    10-14-11 05:52 PM
    Poor guy! After all of that I hope your battery works! I tackled the UPS guy when he brought mine.
    Loool why did you have to fight the UPS guy for??!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 06:41 PM
    Let it charge and leave for two hours the samething happened to me I received one where the battery was dead and after two hours of charging it still didn't turn on. So I tested it with my friend's phone and it did turned on.

After charging take the battery out and put it back and let it do its thing, it will turn on

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-14-11 07:12 PM
    ah! the battery was dead :P hahaha, got it changed today, now it was worth running around so much...:P
    10-14-11 10:38 PM
    you remind me of the kind of people im behind in line who buy cigarettes with pocket change and have to count it all out on the counter lol.
    10-14-11 11:01 PM
    you remind me of the kind of people im behind in line who buy cigarettes with pocket change and have to count it all out on the counter lol.
    oh, I am one of those too :P hahaha, getting rid of all the pence... :P
    10-15-11 09:13 AM
    lol finally get it ,anyway congratulation
    10-15-11 09:32 AM
    I ran all over my town chasing down Purolator trucks because I wasn't gonig to be at home when they delivered it to me. Chased 2 down and neither had my order :P
    10-15-11 10:51 AM
    I ran all over my town chasing down Purolator trucks because I wasn't gonig to be at home when they delivered it to me. Chased 2 down and neither had my order :P
    lol Purolator is a company that makes automotive filters. never realized it was also the name of a shipping company too. all i thought of when i read this was that you really needed an oil filter badly.
    10-15-11 07:16 PM
    Enjoy your new Blackberry!
    10-15-11 09:24 PM
    Now that's determination eh I was pretty lucky with mine, an employee reserved the last one, but customers have priorities

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD