Guys / Gals,

Have a pretty disgusting problem. My IT guy won't allow us to install any apps using app world and has locked down the app on the handsets so none of us can install apps. This is for a Bold 9900

I have sort of found a loophole by using my desktop manager on my home PC. I was able to install the latest firmware using it.

I have a personal 9900 and want to install some apps like BB Traffic and BB Travel to my work 9900.

How can I get those program files onto my hard drive and force them into the 9900 manually using desktop manager? I know this will work as I was able to install the native games by using this method (install apps on desktop manager)

Help!!

Thanks
    09-21-12 11:52 PM
    I wouldn't do it on a work issued phone. This could be terms for discipline, suspension, or possibly termination. There is a reason that it is locked down by IT. I would undo anything you have done, and bring it back to how it was.

If you have to ask, or aren't sure, it's not worth it. Carry a personal device if you have to.
    09-22-12 12:02 AM
    thanks

Guess I will have to be 'el nerdo' and carry two 9900's
    09-22-12 12:36 AM
    A white and a black one sounds awesome.
    09-22-12 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD