- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
How to get whatsapp disabled over 3G and work over wifi only
I was wondering if there were a way to disable whatsapp so that it would only work over wifi. I'm leaving abroad and signed up for the BB international plan at Tmobile, but that does not include web access and third apps, so I know I will be charged if I use it over 3G. Even though I exit whatsapp and close the app, I still receive messages so I don't know if there's a way...
Thanks for your help,
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-13-12, 03:20 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Im going off a hunch here, but if you type in applications on the home screen and the click application management, look for whatsapp and click on edit permissions. Where it says connection at the top, change it to Deny, but when you have WiFi connection change it back to allow. See if that works..
- By lemmiwinks in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-18-09, 11:12 AM
- By lemmiwinks in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 29Last Post: 10-16-09, 03:54 PM
- By Rooster99 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-09, 09:24 PM
- By Romeo III in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-08, 07:35 PM
- By nightdreamor in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-08, 09:23 PM