- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to get my blackberry services and email working again.
I bought my 9900 in england on orange with bb data and unlocked it and want to use it on my austrian orange sim card also with bb data. How can i get the bb data to work on the network that was't first registered with handset? Or at least to connect with server for my emails? I have wiped the phone to factory settings and also used an id registered with the austrian network but still not working. Would be v grateful to someone who can help or fix it.
- 01-15-13, 03:49 PM #2
I can't tell from your post whether you actually owned the phone from new and used it on Orange UK yourself, or you bought it from someone else who did.
If it's the latter, you need to contact the original owner and request they release the phone's PIN and IMEI from their BIS account before you can register it for use on your account.
- By SFJenn in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-13, 03:40 PM
- By akrouner in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-10, 02:04 AM
- By akrouner in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 01-15-10, 02:04 AM
- By deisel926 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-09, 01:57 PM
- By sungofliberty in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-08, 04:36 AM