Today, I was trying to clean out the microSD slot for my Blackberry Bold using something called CyberClean, since it was dirty. Unfortunately, some of it got stuck in the microSD slot and I used some tiny metal pin to get it out. Unfortunately, while I was doing this, I pulled out a pin from the slot, thus ruining the slot and making it unable to read microSD cards anymore. Otherwise, the phone functions normally.

Is there any way that I can get it fixed? I bought an 8GB microSD card specifically for it.
    04-01-15 02:39 AM
    Today, I was trying to clean out the microSD slot for my Blackberry Bold using something called CyberClean, since it was dirty. Unfortunately, some of it got stuck in the microSD slot and I used some tiny metal pin to get it out. Unfortunately, while I was doing this, I pulled out a pin from the slot, thus ruining the slot and making it unable to read microSD cards anymore. Otherwise, the phone functions normally.

Is there any way that I can get it fixed? I bought an 8GB microSD card specifically for it.
    Had the same issue with an old BB. It's part of the main board, so it's near impossible to fix it I'm afraid. Unless some badass technician here can help you, but I doubt it to be honest.
    04-01-15 02:57 AM
    So does Blackberry still repair Bold phones?
    04-01-15 12:24 PM
    Sure. Probably they will change the phone's belly
    04-02-15 06:50 AM