- CrackBerry User
- 35 Posts
How to downgrade update
I recently installed the newest version 7.1 2108 on my BB and I find these version to me insanely buggy. For example I hit the browser key and my bridge randomly pops up and when I hit the send button to send a message the side menu pops up. Anyways I'm new to BB so I didn't do a back up and I'm looking for a way to update to the newest version pre 2108. Can anyone direct me to a link for this and show me a step by step guide on how to do this that would be appreciated it. I'm with Wind mobile in Canada if that makes a difference.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-27-2012, 06:31 PM #5
- 102 Posts
Maybe give the hybrids a shot , I had a similar problem when i upgraded to .526 , was unhappy with a lot of bugs , now I use a hybrid , and its super-awesome
- 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM #6
I think for a novice, learning the ins and outs of installing OS, making backups and where files are stored on the PC, would be the wise thing to do. Then try playing with hybrids.
For app backups......
**Updated**How To Back-up 3rd Party Applications**UpdatedWAPers do it With A Passion
Zulu10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By Mozzarella72 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM
- By anto4114 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2008, 08:43 PM
- By aem815 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:33 PM
- By Gromet in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2008, 12:35 PM
- By blackberry9999 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:44 PM