new to OS7...how do you veterans manage pictures??

A friend suggest I NOT use DM but rather turn on mass storge and drag, drop and copy from hard drive.

However, using this method I can't view the thumbnails on the the media card..maiking folders and such difficult to manage.

Do I have to change settings or is this a shortcoming of the operating system
    09-06-11 03:19 PM
    I dont use DM, I use mass storage on my MacBook Pro and iMac and I can view thumbnails just fine on both my computers and phone... Using both PC and Mac you can change the view from list to thumbnail to suit your preference. Hope this helps!
    09-06-11 04:05 PM
    new to OS7...how do you veterans manage pictures??

A friend suggest I NOT use DM but rather turn on mass storge and drag, drop and copy from hard drive.

However, using this method I can't view the thumbnails on the the media card..maiking folders and such difficult to manage.

Do I have to change settings or is this a shortcoming of the operating system
    Right click on the folder with all the pictures, go to "View", and then you should be able to select large or extra large icons that will allow you to view the thumbnails.
    09-06-11 04:14 PM
    Thanks guys...I can actually change the view when viewing the pictures stored on the computer .

Its when i try and view the pictures on the media card that I can't change the view...the thumbnails are just filled with a generic image...if i click on it it opens the actual thumbnails...so i know the actual image is there

Help!!
    09-06-11 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD