How do I turn off voice search?
Okay, I did something by accident that I need to undo! When I hit the magnifying glass icon to go into search mode, I get the search bar, but instead of the magnifying glass, it changes over to a microphone for voice search. How do I turn voice search off, and revert to the old typing method???
- 02-26-13, 02:33 AM #4
I'm not sure about your 9900, but on my 9900 when I tap the search magnifying glass icon, it gets immediately replaced by the microphone search icon, and the search input box also immediately pops up with the cursor already positioned within the text entry search box to be able to type my search criteria. My 9900 only asks for voice input if then at that point I tap the microphone search icon. If you don't touch or click on the microphone it should not ask for voice input.
- By king mathers11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 05-06-10, 11:55 PM
- By booklover777 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-07, 07:44 PM
- By mach in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-07, 07:40 PM
- By sodiumlake in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-07, 01:24 PM
- By salparadise7 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-07, 07:12 PM