I have a 9930. I used to use Google Sync but they discontinued it. I have a lot of new contacts on my phone that I want to save to my gmail account.
    How can I do this?
    02-12-13 05:45 PM
    were are they now.? if they are in outlook export them to your desktop and then Import they google
    02-12-13 09:18 PM
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-12-13 10:17 PM
    Google sync is obsolete. You can do it all natively without an application.
    Everything you need to know is available if you search the BlackBerry Help blogs...
    Using Gmail on a BlackBerry smartphone �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

How to synchronize your Gmail Calendar and Contacts with your BlackBerry smartphone �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Please note:
    Contacts will synchronize about every four hours, and Calendar appointments will synchronize about every thirty minutes.
    02-12-13 10:34 PM
    If your contacts are on Gmail just set up your account as an Exchange account. When adding an account after you click on add, look at the bottom and select advanced. Choose Exchange there. You can leave the domain blank but use m.google.com as the server name. Once connected choose the items you want synced and whoila. No mail delays or anything. Works perfectly.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 10:46 PM
    Just in case the 'native' BIS Sync doesn't work for you:

Connect BB to BB Desktop Manager.
    Sync with Outlook.
    Export Contacts from Outlook to VCF (single VCF).
    Import VCF into your Gmail Account.

Some carriers don't provide BIS Sync ('Native' syncing) as they are using the old BIS/Email set up... I know because my current carrier doesn't support BIS Sync . The issue cropped up for me when I switched carriers in June/July 2012 (My previous carrier did support BIS Sync). Tried to resolve and even escalated the issue to BlackBerry (RIM at the time) but the carrier didn't resolve the issue. Eventually I gave up.
    Last edited by L o r d R a j; 02-13-13 at 01:35 AM.
    02-13-13 01:09 AM
    Sorry. Just realized you are not using a Z10.

02-13-13 09:39 AM
    Best thing I can tell you is to sync your Bold to Outlook of you have it, the export a. Csv of your contacts and upload to Gmail. Gmail has a really neat way of weaving out or combining duplicates. Then just allow them to sync to your BlackBerry via BIS. If you don't have BIS then export an Outlook. Csv file and import into a new profile within Outlook and sync back to Your BlackBerry via DM.

02-13-13 09:42 AM
    were are they now.? if they are in outlook export them to your desktop and then Import they google
    The contacts are in my phone right now. I want to save them to Gmail or somewhere safe.
    02-14-13 05:55 AM
    Best thing I can tell you is to sync your Bold to Outlook of you have it, the export a. Csv of your contacts and upload to Gmail. Gmail has a really neat way of weaving out or combining duplicates. Then just allow them to sync to your BlackBerry via BIS. If you don't have BIS then export an Outlook. Csv file and import into a new profile within Outlook and sync back to Your BlackBerry via DM.

I have Windows Live Mail, not Outlook. How do I sync?
    02-14-13 06:10 AM
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I figured out how to transfer my contacts to gmail ! I used Desktop Manager to backup contacts and then went to gmail.com on my computer and selected CONTACTS and IMPORT. Just select the file you saved the contacts to. Whew!
    02-14-13 07:22 AM
    Yes. That very same information is within the BlackBerry Help Blog links and related links I posted for you initially.
    How to import contacts to a webmail service �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    With a related link for this...
    To import contacts to Gmail:

Create a custom CSV file, or export the address book from your other webmail provider or email client as a CSV file.
    Sign in to Gmail.
    Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
    From the More actions dropdown menu, select Import....
    Click the Choose File button.
    Select the file you'd like to upload and click the Import button.
    Importing CSV files - Gmail Help
    You just had to read through the information provided.
    Glad you eventually figured it out. Great news!
    Enjoy.
    02-14-13 09:06 AM
    i have all my contacts on my gmail account, since google sync is closed, how to transfer all the contacts on my bb again.
    05-08-13 05:29 AM
    how do i transfer blackberry curve 9300 contacts to my gmail account.
    04-13-14 11:37 PM
    Hi,

i have a blackberry curve 9300.
    I did a full back up on my blackberry desktop.
    I need now to transfer my contacts, ...................to a google account or the a samsun android smartphone.
    How do i do that??

Thanks,
    pierre.
    04-14-14 02:21 AM