I have a ton of brand new blackberry 9900 that are brand new and not yet programmed (No IMEI or Firmware installed).

I need to know how do I Program and gives these phones IMEI numbers and all that?

I am knowledgeable on Re-Programing, repairing electronics.
    Game consoles in particular.

But i have access to a ton of these phones and need to know how to get them going.
    I'm guessing theirs a program that would be needed to flash there firmware and generate IMEI numbers. where can i find this?
    10-28-14 10:16 PM
    You sounding mad suspect right now, man lol. A ton of new 9900's with no firmware or IMEI's on them. They didn't happen to fall off the back of a truck as well did they?
    damienR and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    10-28-14 10:44 PM
    Definitely sounds like they fell off the back of a truck...
    10-28-14 10:46 PM
    nice and actually no.

There not mine. they belong to someone else that asked me if i knew how to get them going apparently he has 10,000 pieces that he has gotten legally and not off the back of a truck. (well technically prob off a truck they had to transport them somehow). there old out dated phones that the company did not resell and new phones have taken there place.
    10-28-14 10:48 PM
    here what im guessing i need to do.

I need to program Firmware/OS to the phone (ROM) maybe using JVM loader?
    then i need a tool like Furious Gold to generate and apply the IMEI/PIN to the device?
    what else would need to be done?
    im guessing serial numbers and everything else are hard codded in the device?
    10-28-14 10:55 PM
    You sounding mad suspect right now, man lol. A ton of new 9900's with no firmware or IMEI's on them. They didn't happen to fall off the back of a truck as well did they?
    Reminds me of this movie wid master p (I got the hook up) maybe he is Mr Goldsteen lol

Z30 Beast on Roids....
    10-28-14 11:00 PM
    If they are all legally obtained, why not just contact BlackBerry and ask for advice? 10.000 units is quite an amount..

If they are not , then the police would be the next best place to start..
    10-28-14 11:34 PM
    Is your friend chinese or mexican?

Could be straight from factory, probably defected, and stocked somewhere. Now after end of line just sold in lumps.

I see a lot of these on alibaba, and alixpress, specially porches design ones.

Many of them are perfect, but with cloned imei, and in many countries these phones are. It allowed to function and are blocked by the network due to security issues.

Keep me posted if you succeed plz, I'm intrigued with the whole process.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:34 PM
    nice and actually no.

There not mine. they belong to someone else that asked me if i knew how to get them going apparently he has 10,000 pieces that he has gotten legally and not off the back of a truck. (well technically prob off a truck they had to transport them somehow). there old out dated phones that the company did not resell and new phones have taken there place.
    Stage two of mad suspect conduct - find and implicate a scapegoat.

BlackBerry - Accept is no substitute. Period!
    10-29-14 12:25 AM
    Stage two of mad suspect conduct - find and implicate a scapegoat.

BlackBerry - Accept is no substitute. Period!
    Rather amusing but this is not helping with my questions. I'm a repair shop looking for some simple information either help or get lost stop spamming up a post.
    10-29-14 12:33 AM
    If they're legit then I'd just contact BlackBerry and ask them
    10-29-14 09:52 AM
    Rather amusing but this is not helping with my questions. I'm a repair shop looking for some simple information either help or get lost stop spamming up a post.
    I sent you a PM last week.
    11-03-14 08:40 AM