Please someone help!! I have read the old threads that people give the tmobile service books, but its for the storm. I once unlocked a verizon storm and put it on tmobile, but i paid $15 and it was a simple process of clicki.g and dragging in bb desktop. Please if someone can steer me in the right direction, i can find someway to make it up. PLEASE HELP QUICK, IVE BEEN WITHOUT A BB FOR FOUR YRS NOW AND AM DYING TO USE ONE
    01-27-15 10:48 AM
    01-27-15 12:38 PM
    I appreciate the fast response, but ive seen thia thread..and i do not have t mobile service books..plz anyone out there
    01-27-15 01:06 PM
    Call t-mobile they have to do some technical stuff

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 08:23 PM
    You might have to call Verzion first to get the phone unlocked. Just say you're going overseas and travel international.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 09:25 PM
    Actually now any carrier you go TO will be able to "unlock" your last phone for you.

So the answer of T-mobile unlocking. is not bad. They'll even do it at the store in most big stores.

ALSO don't forget about ebay.

If you're ok parting ways with $1 USD you can find 20 different sellers that will unlock your phone.

So the answer is simple.

Now it is the 9900 but I'm on t-mobile with a ROGERS (Canada Carrier) and simply unlocked it on ebay (yes for $1 USD. I'm ok paying that much. wish they'd accepted bitcoin instead ;-)

Just make sure you choose a plan with BIS.

Most of the monthly plans t-mobile has WILL include BIS for free and so will SIMPLE MOBILE (a MVNO using t-mobile's network)

BUT the AMAZING $30 for 5GB/Unlimited Text/100Min plan that T-mobile has WILL charge you an additional $10 for BIS (but only that one and any other PREPAID plans)

Just get the monthly plan (there's no contract. just month to month and you get free data and text internationally!)
    02-19-15 11:26 AM