How do i cope without my blackberry?
i am without my blackberry 9900 which my gilfriend is usign while hers get repaired.
i am back to a Nokia Lumia 800 and i think i am having withdrawal symptoms, Which is strange as i used to love the Lumia before blackberry dominated my tech world. i have atleast anoth 5 days using this pos as nothing more than a mp3 player , which my beloved bb does so much better
Has anyone been wothout your blackberry and how did you cope
- 12-01-2012, 07:45 AM #2Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM #4
- 381 Posts
For starters it was a true act of chivalry to loan your Berry to your GF. Secondly, you now have the opportunity to fortitude and BB love as you struggle along without it. And you have CB to help ease the pain. Hopefully your GF really appreciates that you are making the ultimate sacrifice.
- By PhiPsiVol354 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:28 AM
- By scs1inc in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
- By PhiPsiVol354 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:11 AM
- By ryan.medrano in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
- By kleraudio in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2008, 10:29 PM