Bold 9900 Google calendar sync not working despite my following all the suggestions on the internet. I've deleted e-mail account and reinstalled. Obtained an authorization from BB that google sync is good to go. Then I checked my google account settings and it says the BB has just been synced and it shows the device in the listings. But when I check my BB calendar not all appointments are there but the ones that are there are located on the wrong day. Unless someone has some information to offer I'm afraid I'll have to reluctantly revert back to an iphone 5 whose calendar worked flawlessly unless the Classic works similarly. For my work it's very important to have a fully functioning and reliable calendar on the phone.
    03-12-15 07:32 PM
    remove the battery
    03-12-15 10:09 PM
    I think I found the source of the problem. Our organization has a Google calendar permitted to several people which allows each person to make entries and delete entries. It appears this "confuses" the Blackberry resulting in misplaced entries and failure to record entries. However, when I make calendar entries to my personal Google e-mail calendar from my BB they are entered correctly and the sync goes smoothly. Although it doesn't solve the problem completely it's okay since I can see the organization's calendar (which will also have my person entries which will be invisible to others) from my Galaxy Tab S. Cliff
    03-13-15 03:48 PM