Accidentally my black berry bold 9900 contact list wiped. It is very important for me to get back all contact numbers. Please give me perfect easiest solution earlier.
    06-12-15 01:31 PM
    Restore your last backup. or if you're connected to BES, go to Contacts, settings, type "RSET" (the letters will not appear), you should get a message asking if you're sure. Select yes/ok, you're contacts should resync after a few minutes of patient waiting.
    Restore your last backup. or if you're connected to BES, go to Contacts, settings, type "RSET" (the letters will not appear), you should get a message asking if you're sure. Select yes/ok, you're contacts should resync after a few minutes of patient waiting.
    Murundum likes this.
    06-12-15 02:02 PM
    You cannot recover contacts after wiping your BlackBerry bold 9900, off of device memory. Either restore a backup you made earlier via BlackBerry desktop software, BlackBerry protect or add the contacts from the SIM (within contacts, menu > sim phone book).

If you didn't do any or either of that, then you are, sorry to say this, **** out of luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-16-15 12:28 AM