Thanks ALOT Mr. Richard Duran. It works for me I have a bb 9930 Verizon Wireless I'm using it now with MTN Cameroon
    10-26-14 11:36 AM
    Mr Richard you are a hero

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-28-14 11:08 AM
    Mr Richard, please after i turned ON Sim Electrical Test, my phone restarted alright but the gsm network went off. Please what do i do. Thank you for everything so far
    03-08-15 08:26 PM
    Mr Richard, please after i turned ON Sim Electrical Test, my phone reset alright but the gsm network went off. Please what do i do?
    "a) Ping self: if it says sth like "ICMP ping received in 19ms" -> go to step 2;" please do u mean go to step b) or back to step 2?
    Thank you for everything so far
    03-08-15 08:32 PM
    I am having a curve 9360.
    I bought an old one from someone. But that guy imported this phone.

The point is I am trying to use BIS on this, but not working because the operator says the pin is already registered somewhere with Emitac mobile solutions LLP.

But I don't have any contact of EMITAC so that I can ask them about releasing it.
    Is there any way I can use BIS on my phone or is there a way to release the pin.
    03-12-15 05:32 AM
    Hi
    I have a curve 9360.
    I got the access to the engineering screen, but after that the options in the steps are not matching with my phone.

Please help.

Actually my problem is my BB pin is registered at some Carrier in the middle east, but I am not able to contact them for releasing the PIN.
    I got this phone form someone and even he is also not aware about the BB PIN history.

The point is that on the device sticker behind the battery PIN is different but in the phone the PIN is different.
    Is there any possibility that I can release the PIN or change the PIN so that I can use the BIS.
    As of now I am only using the net on Opera.

Any help or suggestion will help a lot.
    04-07-15 11:11 AM
    Hi
    I have a curve 9360.
    I got the access to the engineering screen, but after that the options in the steps are not matching with my phone.

Please help.

Actually my problem is my BB pin is registered at some Carrier in the middle east, but I am not able to contact them for releasing the PIN.
    I got this phone form someone and even he is also not aware about the BB PIN history.

The point is that on the device sticker behind the battery PIN is different but in the phone the PIN is different.
    Is there any possibility that I can release the PIN or change the PIN so that I can use the BIS.
    As of now I am only using the net on Opera.

Any help or suggestion will help a lot.
    Did you find any solution yet? Same problem is with my 9360 bought recently.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 12:37 PM
    i have a blackberry bold 9900 in which i am not able to send recieve emails as the device is not getting registered on wireless network i try with HRT and re- instering pulling battery and sim but nothing is working please give me technical step to do it manually .. awaiting reply
    04-20-15 09:51 PM
    Hi, I tried each step, but after PS detach and PS attach I did not receive any message from RIM. I have tried a lot of times.
    I have an unlocked BB 9930 no camera model (Verizon)
    Bibhu
    09-23-15 12:25 AM
    You need a BIS plan from your carrier to use the data dependent apps. BlackBerry web browser, email, BBM, etc.
    10-07-15 07:34 PM
135 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD