- 12-07-2012, 11:43 AM #2
Difficult to tell...
You can set the band type of your connected wifi network to 802.11a/n, but you can only set your hotspot band to 802.11b or b/g. Hotspot still works with these settings, but I've no idea which band it's actually using.• That's Phill… with 2 L's ☺
- By fiddysheqel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2009, 01:54 PM
- By fiddysheqel in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2009, 01:54 PM
- By mattglobal in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:32 PM
- By rednukleus in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2009, 08:28 AM
- By sunkast in forum T-MobileReplies: 18Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:15 PM