I recently created a @live account through MSN and added the new email account on my BB. I often find that emails are delayed by days on my 9900 and today all my emails were flat out gone. I had to delete the email account on my 9900 and add it again, and this resolved the problem.

Is hotmail/live email accounts known to mess up on BlackBerry? I never had this problem with my Gmail or Yahoo accounts on my device
    04-25-12 05:41 PM
    I've been getting my Hotmail on my BlackBerry for a long time now. I use just the regular email client, not the Windows Live Mail app. No issues for me.
    04-25-12 05:46 PM
    Hotmail accounts are polled every 15 minutes by BIS, then pushed to your phone (the hotmail protocol used doesn't support instant push).

You shouldn't have any problems, as I have used my hotmail account for years...
    04-25-12 06:06 PM
    my hotmail account's been terrible at pushing to my phone but i found a work around to it. I made a gmail account and forwarded all my hotmail emails there. so it's like i'd get a email in my hotmail account but it'd go to my gmail which would push it to my phone almost immediately. just do a quick google search. you should be able to find a tutorial on how to do it.
    04-25-12 08:50 PM
    once in awhile, i might get a bunch of hotmail emails come in all at once, but it's not a big issue for me, especially because my main email is gmail.
    04-25-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD