Hello everyone,

I am changing to TELE2 operater who doesnt have BIS/BES service. Can I pay some hosted BIS/BES service to use it ? Or must be with telecom where I am at?

Please help, thanks
    10-07-11 11:39 AM
    You can't get hosted BIS. Your carrier has to have it and if they don't then you're out of luck... you will need hosted BES.

The cheapest hosted BES service out there right now is with GoDaddy:
    Hosted Exchange - Corporate-class Messaging at Small-business Prices

A three year pre-pay with BES comes out to a total of $10.20 per month. For that you get 99.999% up-time along with everything Exchange/Outlook offers.

Personally, I use hosted BESX on ExchangeMyMail. They are more expensive ($19.99 per month for hosted exchanged with BESX), however, the BESX doesn't require you to have the more expensive data plan with your phone. I save $15/mo right there, so the net-net compared to GoDaddy is $5 cheaper per month.
    BES Express for Hosted Exchange
    10-07-11 01:21 PM
    I'm not certain, but if a carrier does not provide BIS, what's the chances they offer a BES plan? Just curious?

The carrier will need to offer BIS at minimum to have ANY BlackBerry connectivity using their service/sim.
    10-07-11 01:34 PM
    Zero chance.
    10-07-11 03:45 PM
    Can you have a carrier BIS device + hosted BES acct active at the same time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 03:49 PM
    You can't get hosted BIS. Your carrier has to have it and if they don't then you're out of luck... you will need hosted BES.

The cheapest hosted BES service out there right now is with GoDaddy:
    Hosted Exchange - Corporate-class Messaging at Small-business Prices

A three year pre-pay with BES comes out to a total of $10.20 per month. For that you get 99.999% up-time along with everything Exchange/Outlook offers.

Personally, I use hosted BESX on ExchangeMyMail. They are more expensive ($19.99 per month for hosted exchanged with BESX), however, the BESX doesn't require you to have the more expensive data plan with your phone. I save $15/mo right there, so the net-net compared to GoDaddy is $5 cheaper per month.
    BES Express for Hosted Exchange
    And if I pay hosted BES, I cant use normal account like gmail? I have google apps on my domain and would like to use it with BBery but TELE2 doesnt have bb service. And I really dont wanna use HTC and touchscreen
    10-07-11 05:46 PM
    Tele2 has announced BIS plans starting early-mid February 2012
    Last edited by Oniberry; 10-08-11 at 04:58 AM.
    10-07-11 06:09 PM
    Tele2 has announced BIS plans starting early-mid February 2013
    yea that in 1 and half year buddy )

i would like solution earlier :P
    10-08-11 02:16 AM
    2012. 2013 was a typo....LoL
    10-08-11 04:59 AM
    still no real answer to my question, is it exist hosted BIS or I can use it only from ISP*

thanks
    10-08-11 08:32 AM
    People answered. It doesn't exist.
    10-08-11 09:03 AM
    People answered. It doesn't exist.
    what about answer from mpscan?
    10-08-11 09:14 AM
    The post by mpscan discusses hosted BES. Not BIS.

And you still need a carrier network to provide the services for your BlackBerry device.
    tolt likes this.
    10-08-11 05:58 PM
    The post by mpscan discusses hosted BES. Not BIS.

And you still need a carrier network to provide the services for your BlackBerry device.
    Ok thank you for nice explanatio.
    10-09-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD