One thing I miss is the today view, is there a way of seeing calendar for today on the 9900, or do I have to buy a theme?
    09-08-11 02:40 AM
    You have something called "Fancy Widgets", which is a bit Slow while Setting Up, but after that it integrates great on your Homescreen.
    09-08-11 02:49 AM
    Or you can try deToday. Works great for me.
    anon(2909270) likes this.
    09-08-11 09:09 AM
    I don't know if it is available for OS 7 yet, but you should look at Pocketday

Pocketday - BlackBerry Today Screen | Professional, Personal, Sports, Lists, Start versions from PocketDay
    09-08-11 09:43 AM
    09-08-11 10:02 AM
    Fancy widgets is a nice app. Looks great but whenever I battery pull. My bold 9900 will start up and load but show a black screen for at least a min before I can use it again. Is this normal ?

deToday is also great but I dislike it because it reduces the resolution of my wall paper pictures.
    09-08-11 10:13 AM
    i can view today, weekly and monthly on my calendar or am i not getting your question right?
    09-08-11 11:39 AM
    i can view today, weekly and monthly on my calendar or am i not getting your question right?
    Home screen without going into the calendar.
    09-08-11 11:44 AM
    Fancy widgets is a nice app. Looks great but whenever I battery pull. My bold 9900 will start up and load but show a black screen for at least a min before I can use it again. Is this normal ?

deToday is also great but I dislike it because it reduces the resolution of my wall paper pictures.
    The fancy widgets thing is normal, but it shouldn't take that long... After a reboot, I see the original default wallpaper that came with the device for a few seconds, then the black screen for a couple of seconds and then I get my normal fancy widgets screen. Whole process seems to take less than 10 seconds for me from the end of the reboot/beginning of the device startup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD