I note the walkthough video where some trays are switched on and off. I wondered if 'All' can be switched off as well. I dont like any of these trays fullstop !
    05-11-11 06:40 AM
    I already know I'm gonna be suffering when I get the phone and no theme builder for it because I despise the preloaded themes especially with the trays and the expanded top bar on all the phones especially with the 6.0/7.0 ones. I'm gonna have to pay someone to make a theme the day the theme builder comes out to get off the standard ones lol
    05-11-11 07:30 AM
    Yes it could, All Left-Right Sliding things can be switched off so only up and down, I saw the On-Hands video.
    05-11-11 07:46 AM
    I note the walkthough video where some trays are switched on and off. I wondered if 'All' can be switched off as well. I dont like any of these trays fullstop !
    When you cancel ALL trays, you will only have the row(or two rows if you selected that option) on your home screen with all the other icons only show up when you pull up the home screen tray.
    05-13-11 09:40 PM
    I already know I'm gonna be suffering when I get the phone and no theme builder for it because I despise the preloaded themes especially with the trays and the expanded top bar on all the phones especially with the 6.0/7.0 ones. I'm gonna have to pay someone to make a theme the day the theme builder comes out to get off the standard ones lol
    Am I the only one who really really LOVE the new OS6+ Tray system? It seems like everyone hate it. I use a theme with very small top banner with the Tray system. I hate the large banner, but I really like the Trays.
    05-13-11 09:43 PM
    I've kept the origonal theme on my 9700 with OS6. I like the tray system. I would change a few things though. I like that I can swipe down on the trackpad and it will open it. But it would be nice if I did a swipe up to the top and it would close. So far I only utilize the one tray. I just set it up so everything can fit in there(I don't have many apps).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 02:38 AM
    You can't switch the 'All' tray off as that would prevent you from accessing any of your programs, are you sure that is what you actually want to happen or do you just mean that you wanted that try hidden unless you selected it?
    05-14-11 04:00 AM
    I'm fairly sure he/she means they want it to be os5 style where there only is the one tray.

Does anyone no if it will be possible to make it so that pressing the blackberry key expands the tray os5 style? I hate that to see the rest of the menu I have to open another menu first and then select 'opent tray'. I end up just scrolling down on the trackpad a few times and that opens it, but the bb key was much easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 06:10 AM
    Or just tap the tray once to expand it. Beauty of a touchscreen.
    05-14-11 07:04 AM
    I'm fairly sure he/she means they want it to be os5 style where there only is the one tray.

Does anyone no if it will be possible to make it so that pressing the blackberry key expands the tray os5 style?
    AFAIK, yes you can make OS5 type themes once the theme builder comes out. But I think (not sure) that it will take a loooong time before we see the theme builder for this device.
    05-14-11 07:14 AM
    You can't switch the 'All' tray off as that would prevent you from accessing any of your programs, are you sure that is what you actually want to happen or do you just mean that you wanted that try hidden unless you selected it?
    No 'all' tray, so that you can simply press the menu button to show all the programs.
    05-14-11 01:00 PM
    I will be porting my leebo theme to OS7 as soon as the tools are available to me.
    05-14-11 05:03 PM
    No 'all' tray, so that you can simply press the menu button to show all the programs.
    That is how the 'all' tray works too though, the only difference is you press the track pad instead of the menu key.
    05-14-11 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD